Dunwoody is one of Atlanta’s most sought after suburbs right along the northern edge of the Perimeter of I-285. The area is very well known for its major shopping, Perimeter Mall, located along Ashford Dunwoody Road.
Dunwoody is a well established community. The homes, townhomes, and condos in each neighborhood range from traditional style homes to more urban style condos closer to the Perimeter area. There is also a wide range of luxury homes to choose from in Dunwoody. With close proximity to Buckhead, Brookhaven, and Alpharetta the city is in close range to golf courses, shopping, fine dining, and entertainment venues.
Ready to start your Dunwoody home search today?
Buying a Home in Dunwoody
Real estate in the Dunwoody home market ranges anywhere from $200k and up for single-family homes and $150k and up for condos or townhomes. Most of the resell or pre-owned homes are situated in established communities. New construction and new homes in the Dunwoody area varies by price according to location.
The Go Getter Team can help you buy your home in Dunwoody. Contact us today so you can get started.
Selling a Home in Dunwoody
Real estate trends in the Dunwoody home market have varied over the past year. According to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, the homes in the 30338 zip codes have sold at a median home price of about $250,000. What you owe on your home and what Atlanta real estate market shows in your area may influence the price that your home is sold for. We can help you understand these trends and maximize the value that you get from selling your home by starting with a real estate consultation to determine your needs.
The Go Getter Team can help you sell your home in Dunwoody. Contact us today so you can started.
- Dunwoody Club Forest. Traditional homes near Dunwoody Village just off of Mount Vernon Road.
- Kingsley. Traditional and ranch-style homes on North Peachtree Road.
- The Gramercy. Beautiful townhomes off Ashford Dunwoody Road.
- Terraces of Dunwoody. Garden condos off Chamblee Dunwoody Road.
- Georgetown. Traditional single-family homes. Georgetown is a specific area of Dunwoody that includes the subdivisions Georgetown, Chateau Woods, and North Springs.
Events, Entertainment, Attractions in Dunwoody
- Perimeter Mall
- The Dunwoody Library
- Dunwoody Nature Center
- Marcus Jewish Community Center
- Brook Run Park
- Windwood Hollow Park
Transportation in Dunwoody
I-285, GA-400, Ashford Dunwoody Road, Mount Vernon Road, Chamblee-Dunwoody Road, Dunwoody MARTA Station, Sandy Springs MARTA Station. Quick access to Roswell Road
- Austin Elementary School
- Chesnut Charter Elementary School
- Kingsley Elementary School
- Vanderlyn Elementary School
- Dunwoody Elementary School (opens Fall 2009)
- Peachtree Charter Middle School
- Dunwoody High School
Colleges and Universities in Dunwoody
- Georgia Perimeter College, Dunwoody Campus
- American InterContinental University (AIU Dunwoody)
- Troy State University, Dunwoody campus
- Art Institute, Dunwoody campus